Posted on Wednesday, September 6, 2023
Would you like to contribute to developing next-generation bioprocessing? Join us! Be at the forefront of modern-day industrial biotechnology and work in an energetic, highly ambitious, and international startup environment. Let´s change the world together! Tasks
- Characterize strains by molecular, phenotypic and genomic techniques.
- Prepare and oversee the cryopreservation of strains and working/master cell banks.
- Extract nucleic acids from microorganisms for different applications (PCR, RT-PCR, NGS, RNA-SEC).
- Contact and coordinate external suppliers for services related to bioinformatics and multi-omics.
- Supervise and manage fermentation lab (including compliance with safety regulations and quality control standards)
- Support lab-scale fermentations in shake flasks and in stirred tank bioreactors.
- You have an academic degree in Biotechnology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, or vocational training (BTA, MTA, Biologielaborant*in)
- You have 4+ years of work experience with molecular biology lab work.
- Bioinformatics knowledge is a plus.
- German language skills on at least B2 level.
- You have hands-on personality, team-play-spirit and efficient self-time management.
- You are passionate about sustainability and eager of being part of a fast-growing startup
- You are fluent in English.