HEAD OF FINANCE
Accounting & Finance
Posted on Wednesday, September 6, 2023
Are you excited to use your experience to become the beating heart of MicroHarvest’s finances of today an of the future? Do you enjoy bringing structure into operational finances, but also have what it takes to think strategically about the future equity story of the company? And do you have a keen eye for negotiations and contracts as well? Then join us bringing the future of protein to market. Be at the forefront of modern-day industrial biotechnology and work in an energetic, highly ambitious, and international startup environment. Let’s change the world together! Tasks
- Collaborate cross-functionally in the company to support on budgeting and budget tracking
- Manage contracts and support on an operational level and become Managing Director of selected entities
- Together with our accountants, manage financial reporting process, incl. preparation of financial statements, define and improve key growth funnels and metrics - and share insights and results throughout the company
- Support the company growth by assisting in contract negotiations and contract review, in close collaboration with our legal advisors.
- Collaborate cross-functionally in the company to align with business goals optimizing efficiency, minimizing costs, while assuring quality and delivery performance.
- Support in building the equity story of MicroHarvest for the future and develop and build relationships with third party financiers.
- You have an academic degree in Financial Management, or related fields
- You have 3+ years’ work experience in a similar role, with a clear track record on financial management of CAPEX projects from scratch
- You love bringing structure and efficiency to a dynamic and ambiguous startup environment
- You have a hands-on personality, team-play-spirit and efficient self-time management
- You are passionate for sustainability and eager of being part or a fast-growing startup
- Fluent in English, German and/or Portuguese is a plus