£35,000-£45,000 + £7,000 OTE
Location: Hybrid, in our London office 1-2 days per week
RideTandem is a tech-for-good startup on a mission to enable sustainable commuting for all. Our technology enables green, flexible transport that connects people with vital work and educational opportunities.
Why we’re hiring
We’re growing - fast. We’re on track to be one of Europe’s top 20 fastest growing companies according to the FT1000 list. We’ve delivered 1000x revenue growth since our launch in Q4 2019. That’s allowed us to enable our passengers to earn £25 million in wages in roles they’d have had no other way to get to, whilst offsetting over 4000 MT in carbon emissions.
We have built a repeatable sales process that works across our three core industries and now we are looking to expand our team with a Sales Manager to work with our clients across the industrial recruitment sector and someone who cares about our mission and can build strong commercial relationships.
What you’ll do
Our customers play a key role in our success and we want to continue growing. Whilst we have laid the foundations with a number of key clients you’ll be tasked with growing our market share and making sure that RideTandem is the go-to name for transport across your vertical:
- Identify and onboard new partners
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with partners, and work closely with them to generate leads
- Collaborate with the sales team to align sales efforts
- Monitor industry trends and stay up-to-date on competitors and market conditions
- Attend industry events and conferences to build relationships and promote the company
- Provide account management to certain strategic clients
- Minimum 3 years’ sales or partnership experience in B2B environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge and some hands-on experience of commercial partnerships
- Ability to think creatively and and strategically building deals that works for all stakeholders
- Preferable if you have experience with:
- A clear understanding of MEDDIC sales methodology (or similar) and how to apply it
- Selling into recruitment agencies or other environments dealing with the industrial sector.
This is a full-time role. We’re a remote-first company, with team members all over the UK and a few beyond that. We have an HQ in central London (with about half the team as regular hybrid workers). We have quarterly in-person team meetings near the office, monthly virtual team socials, and weekly virtual all hands meetings.
What you’ll get
- The opportunity to work towards a meaningful mission with a team committed to doing good in the world
- Flexibility - Fully in-person or hybrid allowing you to choose your office days, with regular opportunities to catch-up online and in person with a super friendly team
- Tax-advantaged options scheme
- 28 days per year annual leave plus bank holidays
- Employer health insurance
- Enhanced pension contribution
How to apply:
If you’re interested in working with us, please submit your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com outlining your interest in and suitability for the role.
We can only accept applicants that have the right to work in the UK.
We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive team. We really do want applications from a range of candidates. If you can do most of the above, but you’ve got a nagging doubt that it’s not quite everything, please do go ahead and apply. If you explain why you’re a great candidate, we promise to consider your application carefully.
If you have any questions – please get in touch and we’ll be happy to help!