Machine Learning and Computer Vision Engineer
About Robbie AI
Robbie.ai is a cutting-edge technology company specializing in providing AI-powered solutions for preventing patient falls and injuries. Our mission is to leverage the power of artificial intelligence and computer vision to create a safer healthcare environment, reducing the risk of patient accidents and improving overall patient care. We are a dynamic and fast-growing team that values innovation, collaboration, and a commitment to making a positive impact in the healthcare industry.
We are seeking a talented Machine Learning and Computer Vision Engineer to join our team with the potential to lead our engineering efforts in this domain. As the lead engineer, you can shape and drive the development of our machine-learning algorithms and computer vision models, playing a crucial role in creating the next generation of patient safety solutions.
- Develop and implement state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms and computer vision models for detecting and preventing patient falls and injuries.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including software engineers, data scientists, and healthcare professionals, to gather requirements, design solutions, and integrate machine learning technologies into our products.
- Conduct research and stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in machine learning, computer vision, and related fields to ensure our solutions are at the forefront of innovation.
- The capacity of adaptation from papers to actual product, or from product results publishing to papers on authors and Robbie’s behalf.
- Collect, preprocess, and analyze large-scale datasets to train and fine-tune machine learning models.
- Optimize algorithms for real-time performance, scalability, and accuracy, considering the resource constraints of healthcare environments with specific constrained hardware.
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to junior team members, fostering a collaborative and learning-oriented environment.
- Participate in code reviews, design discussions, and architectural decisions to ensure high-quality software development practices.
- Stay informed about industry best practices and emerging trends, and propose innovative ideas to improve our products and processes.
- Based in Tulsa, Oklahoma, or willing to relocate.
- Strong background in machine learning and mathematical related background, computer vision applied models/architectures, and deep learning and data science techniques, with hands-on experience developing and deploying models in these domains.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python, C/C++, or Java, and experience with machine learning libraries/frameworks like or similar to TensorFlow, PyTorch, Numpy, or Keras.