Head of Operations
Semtive has developed simple, affordable and reliable energy systems that are changing the world. We are focused on renewable energy sources with a triple impact philosophy and our goal is to democratize the access to energy around the world.
We are a fast-growing company that has a global market approach with current customers all around the world.
Semtive is a firm that offers great challenges, constant change and excellent future opportunities with a sustainable mission to disrupt the way the energy is being generated, managed and traded.
The Head of Operations has the main responsibility to direct and coordinate the internal structure of the organization based on company policies, goals and objectives to ensure an efficient working environment and that deadlines are met consistently.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Position Type: Full Time
Reports to: CEO
Location: Austin, Semtive USA Headquarters & Research Center
Work Schedule / Shift: Monday trough Friday 9:00 to 6:00 p.m.
Hours per Week: 40
Remote work: No
Out site work: No
Travel required: on demand.
- Assist upper management in setting goals that promote company growth.
- Oversee daily activity of the teams.
- Prepares budgets, schedules, and other organizational reports as needed.
- Provides advice and guidance to other employees.
- Manages team workloads in order to meet goals and deadlines.
- Develops plans to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
- Improves existing systems and policies.
- Identifies improvement areas and plans and implements systems to boost company effectiveness
- Manages internal and external service suppliers
- Critical thinking.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong decision making.
- Exceptional organization, planning and execution skills.
- Project Management.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Planning and Execution.
- Proactive, resourceful and self-motivated.
- Ability to balance multiple projects with proven track record.
- Ability to make clear recommendations when presenting risk/reward trade-off at an executive level.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, challenging environment where decisions have a large and
- Moral and ethical values.
Education and Experience
- Proven work experience as a Head of Operations, Director of Operations or similar role
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field
- MSc/MBA or relevant certification (e.g. CFA/CPA) is a plus
- In depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (e.g. supply chain, finance,
customer service etc.)