Corporate Marketing & PR Manager - UK Based
SureChill is a visionary business based in Cardiff and has offices across Africa. They have exciting growth plans and are on a mission to disrupt the cooling industry sustainably and make a positive impact on the lives of millions. Their patented technology was developed originally to aid the safe storage of vaccines in developing countries, but it is now being utilized in many other industry sectors. SureChill is the chosen partner for leading organizations and household names, from leading humanitarian agencies that deliver life-saving vaccines to areas most in need, or global brands providing innovative refrigeration systems that keep their products in perfect condition. Surechill’s ethos is to work hand in hand with their customers to create innovative and nature-inspired solutions. This opportunity will play a crucial part in a business that changes lives by bringing reliable sustainable cooling to countries without reliable power.
Know more about the organization from their Corporate Brochure here - https://surechill.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/SureChill_Corporate_Brochure_2022_November_V2.pdf
About the role
SureChill is seeking an innovative and exceptional Corporate Marketing & PR Manager who will be pivotal to the business and in supporting SureChill’s ambition to disrupt the cooling landscape and help with the delivery of SureChill’s Commercial Strategy. Given the organization's global reach, the candidate will experience what it’s like to work with an international team and stakeholders, and diverse audiences and learn from the different cultures they work with. The role reports directly to the Corporate Marketing & HSB (Home & Small Business) Commercial Director and will work closely with the commercial management team and CEO.
This role will develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels, support business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, execute business development, provide sales support, and advance brand building.
- Create and develop engaging, imaginative communication material/campaigns that capture the essence of the brand and convey the impact that SureChill has on people's lives.
- Develop compelling and eye-catching materials that engage the reader and resonate with our diverse audiences and stakeholders.
- Create marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across various channels and segments, aligning with our overall strategic marketing plan.
- Market through various channels, build prospect databases and leverage data and insights to drive marketing initiatives.
- Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and provide recommendations on marketing tactics.
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including their influence on lead generation, conversion rates, and customer retention.
- Propose and oversee marketing research projects to generate consumer insights that enhance marketing strategy and communications.
- Manage relationships with internal stakeholders, external agencies, and vendors to ensure the successful delivery of marketing programs.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, fostering collaboration.
- Communicate and collaborate with international stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Provide ad-hoc business and commercial support as needed.
Does this sound like you?
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related fields, with 5+ years of relevant experience in leading marketing initiatives.
- Strong and relevant experience working in Africa and an understanding of the channels and culture that should be taken into account for last-mile marketing.
- Experience in building marketing programs and reporting on the results.
- Creative, Innovative thinker, with a hands-on approach towards problem-solving and critical thinking
- Ability to engage with and build strong stakeholder relationships both internally and externally
- Exposure to working with marketing agencies, media relations and digital marketing teams
- Self-starter, proactive and independent professional, with a keen eye for detail
- Proficiency in managing digital and direct response marketing.
- Possessing engaging and creative writing skills with an eye for detail, capable of crafting outstanding emails and producing eye-catching and exciting collateral.
- Strong project management skills and a track record of delivering effective campaigns.
- Familiarity with working on MailChimp and Social Media Platforms.
- Strong problem-solving ability, including a metrics-driven thinking approach.
- Ability to travel as necessary.