Associate, Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Terviva is a fast-growing agricultural innovation company, headquartered in Alameda, California, with operations in Florida, Hawaii, India, and Australia. Terviva partners with farmers and communities around the world to harvest and grow pongamia, a regenerative, permanent tree crop historically used in Asia for landscape plantings, agroforestry and reforestation. Dubbed a “super tree,” pongamia requires minimal water input and naturally resists pests. After more than a decade of innovation, Terviva has begun to scale the supply chain as a biofuel feedstock and discovered a way to transform pongamia beans into nutritious and sustainable food ingredients called Ponova®. With a diverse product portfolio including food and fuel, farmers can supply multiple market segments as opportunities develop.
The Associate Sales and Marketing Coordinator will provide critical support to the sales and marketing teams. This role enables business growth, helps build brand awareness, and ensures seamless operations for Terviva's product portfolio: food, fuel, and feed.
- Provide administrative and operational assistance including account tracking, project status tracking, reporting, calendar management, scheduling, and communication across departments.
- Coordinate sales travel and event expenses.
- Plan and execute Terviva participation in industry events and conferences. Includes coordination with internal team, event organizers, and agency partners, logistics management, collateral material development, and booth activation.
- Gather information and data from across the company to create content for marketing, sales and communications. Includes desktop research, copywriting, proofreading and development of collateral materials, presentations and online content in coordination with agency partners and outside vendors.
- Assist marketing team with development, planning, and execution of integrated marketing campaigns across multiple channels including social media, events, executive speaking engagements, and external communications.
- Assist with data entry, reporting and dashboard maintenance in CRM platforms; maintain accurate sales tools, databases, and dashboards; provide insights to teams.
- Conduct online market research on our customer set, industry and product categories.
- Work closely with key Products & Processing colleagues to fulfill product sampling functions including preparation and shipping.