Partner Success Specialist (Hybrid/remote)
The Plastic Bank
ABOUT PLASTIC BANK
Plastic Bank empowers Ocean Stewards to stop ocean plastic. Our collection community members exchange plastic for life-improving benefits. Exchanges are recorded through a blockchain-secured platform that enables traceable collection, secures income, and verifies reporting.Collected material is processed into Social Plastic feedstock for reuse in products and packaging. This creates a closed-loop supply chain while helping those who collect it. We are currently operating in the Philippines, Indonesia, Brazil and Egypt. So far, our collectors have prevented more than 40 million kilograms of plastic from entering the ocean and we have recently reached the milestone of collecting the equivalent of over two billion plastic bottles. We offer passionate professionals the opportunity to enrich your career and be a part of a purpose driven company that makes changing the world fun. It is a unique opportunity to have a truly global impact in environmental and socio-economic regeneration, all on the backbone of blockchain technology platform.
Plastic Bank is looking for a Partner Support Specialist (PSS) to join our team. This person connects Plastic Bank and our partners supporting the relationship beginning and engagement. You will support the onboarding of new partners and the commitment fulfillment. As a voice of the company, you will become a product and industry expert, using your knowledge to develop partnership lifetime relationships while being keenly interested in their desired outcomes.
The Partner Support Specialist (PSS) will report to the Chief Relationship Officer. The responsibilities of the PSS include managing, nurturing and assisting our valued partners. You will be relied upon for world-class response times, warmth and professionalism in communications, along with strategic decision-making skills and a positive, adaptable attitude are paramount to success in the role. You’ll take this unique opportunity to engage with passionate partners who are looking to celebrate their global environmental impact in working with Plastic Bank.
If you believe in creating delightful customer experiences that consistently exceed expectations, we want to hear from you. The position can be based remotely out of Europe or be based at our office in Egypt.
- You onboard and kick off partnership communications working together with our marketing and business development/ sales team members to ensure a smooth handover and launch.
- You nurture partners, ensuring timeliness in response, demonstrating value of the partnership with Plastic Bank and positive, thoughtful engagement
- You are a new point of contact for new partners after a contract has been signed, kicking off a new relationship term, determining the next steps for each partner.
- You capture each partner’s definition of success for a successful partnership launch and leverage of our mutual impact so both you and Plastic Bank learn and improve with every call
- You contribute to the creation and optimization of partner engagement, communication and marketing campaigns
- You identify risk, potential opportunities and working with internal and external stakeholders to present solutions
- You provide support assistance for small business customers
- You seek deeper connections with current contacts and look for additional means to connect with new contacts within our partner companies to deepen our relationship, creating the opportunity have Plastic Bank live in the hearts and minds of key and diverse stakeholders
- You will support senior Partner Success Managers and Sales Representatives for partner strategies and renewal efforts.
- You work on additional projects as required
- You maintain up to date records in Sales CRM; provide ongoing feedback on system usage and opportunities for efficiencies
- You develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of Plastic Bank’s offerings and technological infrastructure.
- You have proven success in customer service or sales.
- You bring a strong ability to triage a variety of customer inputs and ensure prioritization is aligned with Plastic Bank’s strategic goals
- You are very talented to engage comfortably and effortlessly with a wide variety of customers, both internally and externally
- You are an excellent problem-solver and willing to collaborate in an exceedingly competitive environment
- You have solid written, communication and presentation skills with both a passion for and experience with environmental solutions
- You have demonstrated the ability to work solo as well as productive team member, making outbound calls and emails daily
- You come with a positive attitude and love the search to generate new interest and partner relationships
- You are naturally curious, coachable, and love the idea of growing with Plastic Bank
- You are genuinely interested in helping companies build more impactful, sustainable business practices
WHO YOU ARE
- Love in action: Take stewardship and become the person, the company and continuously create with an open heart and trust that you will become the person for the role
- Reveal Value: In the people we are surrounded by and the material collected.
- Compassionate: Genuine concern for the environment and the people you work with.
- Curious: You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Take Initiative: Execute a task without being told; find out what you need to know from who; keep the task going even when things get tough; and you spot and take advantage of opportunities that others pass by. You act, instead of reacting, at work. Most of us have seen initiative in action.
WHY TO JOIN PLASTIC BANK?
We offer an exciting opportunity to join and grow in an organization that strives to create a lasting positive impact for both the environment and the collector communities.
We provide a very high level of flexibility and career growth in a fast-growing global organization. With us you’ll know you are in the right place if…
- You thrive working on a team and operating autonomously and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- You are independent, optimistic, and naturally curious.
- You lead yourself effectively in order to be able to lead others, regardless of title or role.
- You embrace change and ambiguity with vigor.
- You connect personally with our mission and our values.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, disabilities or any other legally protected factor. Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Job Location: Cairo
Job Type: Full-time