Content Creator Brazil
The Plastic Bank
CONTENT CREATOR BRAZIL
Are you a creative mind with a passion for producing engaging content? Would you like to apply your creative skills to inspire a growing movement of people stopping ocean plastic?
Join us for a career of impact.
We are looking for a Content Creator to help us evolve our storytelling and inspire ocean stewards to stop ocean plastic. This role will offer you the opportunity to envision, create and produce multimedia content and help define the creative vision for our storytelling globally.
You will join a multicultural global team of creators, and your role will be to lead the way for transforming stories of change making from our communities into engaging content that can break the clutter in the evolving media landscape. The stories you create will help us grow and inspire our audiences, build cultural relevance, and engage people from all over the world to take action in stopping ocean plastic and creating social impact.
If that sounds like you, we would love to welcome your application.
ABOUT PLASTIC BANK
Plastic Bank envisions a wasteless world. We empower the Social Recycling movement that stops ocean plastic and helps alleviate poverty. Our collection communities exchange plastic waste as currency for income and life-improving benefits. Exchanges are recorded through our proprietary blockchain-secured platform that enables traceable collection, secures income, and verifies reporting. Collected material is processed into Social Plastic® feedstock for reuse in products and packaging. Plastic Bank was founded in 2013, and is headquartered in Vancouver BC, Canada with operations across Southeast Asia, Latin America and Africa.
- Lead content creation and production for the stories of ocean stewards in Indonesia driving to positive brand sentiment, higher engagement and reach
- Envision, create and produce content storytelling that will leave across multiple media channels with an emphasis on Social Media (Linkedin, FB / IG and Tik Tok), managing frequent channel feeding with relevant content that drive audience engagement and growth
- Define the approach and creative vision for editorial content
- Collaborate with the creative team in decoding briefs, scripting, storyboarding, developing director’s board for video productions and photography decks for photo shoots.
- Record and edit video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/sfx, media management and archiving project media
- Collaborate closely with partner success, country and marketing teams to help facilitate the creation of multimedia content
- Conduct monthly in-country photo and video shoots (both, alongside)
- Budget, allocate resources, engage manpower, align timelines, select optimal equipment and formats of media for videography projects
- Location, cast, equipment and resource planning; scout, select, reserve and schedule
- Select and engage additional crew and talent where necessary; direct and coach talent; make transportation arrangements for crew, talent and equipment; and ensure all location power needs are met
- Manage Plastic Bank digital assets library for country's stills and videos
- Previous experience of at least 3 years in content creation, social media or editorial
- Love for capturing people and places through the camera
- Active social media user and passionate about multimedia narrative
- Capable of utilizing social listening for improving storytelling and growing an audience
- Curious and up to date with content creation trends and insights
- Bilingual (fluent English and Portuguese)
- Ability to utilize equipment that is capable of delivering 4K quality footage in multiple aspect ratios (photos and videos)
- Fully conversant in using Adobe Suite (primarily Photoshop and Premier, secondarily After Effects and Indesign)
- Work independently, as well as part of a team, to establish project deliverables
- Graduate in photography / filmmaking / video production will be considered a plus
- Strongly passionate about reducing ocean pollution, alleviating poverty and growing Plastic Bank's mission into a phenomenal global movement
Pay is based on experience and capability, to be discussed in further stages.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, disabilities or any other legally protected factor. Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Job Location: Rio De Janeiro
Job Type: Full-time
Job Category: Marketing