Wasteful, cruel, unhealthy—conventional food production is broken, and we're about to fix it. Utilising modern cell-based technology, TurtleTree is going all-in on a mission to overhaul the world of food. Our vision? A new generation of sustainable nutrition that's better for the planet, better for the animals, and better for people everywhere.
Based out of Singapore and the US, TurtleTree is home to a truly global collective comprising some of foodtech’s brightest talent. We are explorers, dreamers, and innovators, all different in our own ways but united by a singular desire to change the world for the better.
As part of Team Turtle, you will be empowered to think, act, and lead in an environment that thrives on healthy differences of opinion. You will be celebrated as an individual, even within a whole that exceeds the sum of its parts. Above all, you will start and end each day with work that matters, that often feels like play, and that genuinely expresses a social conscience you can take pride in.
As Marketing Manager / Sr. Marketing, this role is pivotal in driving business expansion and ensuring the success of marketing and sales initiatives. You will leverage insights, market analysis, and emerging trends to develop key marketing strategies that contribute to business growth. Collaborating closely with cross-functional teams, including the product, sales, and science teams, you will lead the development and execution of marketing campaigns, ensuring they resonate with customers, investors, partners, and consumers to drive awareness, understanding, and sales of TurtleTree products.
- Drive business growth and develop key marketing strategies based on insights, market analysis, and emerging trends.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to launch new products and execute compelling marketing and product communication strategies to drive sales.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns, including paid, database, and email, to drive sales leads and pipeline development.
- Monitor campaign performance, adjusting as needed to ensure success.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create sales, marketing, product, and investment support materials.
- Devise, execute, and measure the effectiveness of the digital and social media strategy to enhance online presence and brand positioning.
- Oversee the day-to-day management of all digital and social channels.
- Implement a monthly digital and campaign performance scorecard.
- Build and manage paid digital media strategies and databases to increase brand impressions, engagement, and lead generation.
- Collaborate with strategic customers to amplify brand positioning and enhance company/product relationships.
- Create and maintain a marketing master calendar for all campaigns, events, programs, and activities.
- Lead trade show and event strategy and execution to generate sales leads and increase brand awareness.
- Establish and manage area budgets to ensure alignment with department and company fiscal goals
- 5+ years of experience in brand management and/or B2B marketing roles. Experience with early-stage companies is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Proven experience in devising and executing engaging B2B campaigns that drive awareness, educate, excite customers, and drive lead generation.
- Strong background in marketing strategy, with a track record of marketing communication development.
- Creative flair with a proven ability to identify optimal outcomes.
- Excellent project management skills, ensuring efficient and timely execution of tasks.