- Work with our accounting department to streamline vendor payment processes and improve the financial health of the company
- Act as the primary support person for month, quarter and year-end financial activities
- Reconcile corporate balance sheets and deliver summary reconciliation reports to the executive team
- Collaborate with the payroll group to ensure that all deductions and payroll activities are compliant with payroll laws
- Oversee all activities related to state and federal tax compliance issues
- Strong understanding of tax codes and laws
- Proficiency with accounting software required
CA (ICAI) completion year 2018
Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
5+ years experience as CA in Manufacturing Sector.
Proficiency with current financial software
Candidate needs to be located in Aurangabad.
6 to 8 Lakhs per annum